Add Filter

Formats: HTML .xlsx Organisations: Parliamentary Service

  • Member of Parliament Expenses

    Parliamentary Service
    Information about travel and accommodation expenses for MPs, which are administered by Parliamentary Service and Office of the Clerk. These are released quarterly. Data back to 2009 are available from the source url (see below).
    Created 6 March 2017 Updated 22 September 2021